The Vortex Viper HD 8×42. \ The Viper HD model line is made up of well- made products that are still made in Japan, including features such as HD glass, multi-coated lenses, argon filled, and offers a lifetime warranty. Amazingly, the Viper has a great feel in your hands and gives you one of the best clear images you could want. The operation of these Viper Binoculars are very smooth and easy to use.
Vortex also offers a great budget minded set. The DiamondBack line comes with a few less features, but still gives you great quality and if you are on a budget this the DiamondBack is hard to beat. This set does not have the ED glass or locking diopter, but the optics are very clear even without the ED glass. The brightness is also very good.
Vortex Optics Viper HD Binoculars, 10x42
- O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the binocular for reliable performance in all environments and argon gas purging delivers fogproof, waterproof performance
- XR Fully multi-coated on all air-to-glass surfaces increases light transmission while dielectric prism coatings provide bright, clear, color accurate images
- High density extra-low dispersion glass delivers impressive resolution and color fidelity, resulting in high definition images
- VIP Unconditional Lifetime Warranty means Vortex Optics will repair or replace these binoculars at no cost to the customer, no questions asked, no registration required
- Rainguard, tethered objective lens covers, comfort neck strap, and deluxe padded carry case are all included in the box
Last update on %last_update% / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API